D4H MegaMime Conference RegistrationRegister Today and Lock In Your Space for D4H 2017
|Youth Ages 5-8||$30.00||$40.00||$45.00|
|Youth Ages 9-12||$30.00||$40.00||$45.00|
|Youth Ages 13-19||$30.00||$40.00||$45.00|
|Adults - 19 and Up||$50.00||$65.00||$70.00|
|College Students w/ Valid ID||$40.00||$45.00||$50.00|
|Group Rates (10 or more)||Youth/College Student||Adult||Chaperone|
- All youth must be the age 18 on or before April 27th, 2017 in order to receive the youth rate for registration.
- All college students must present a VALID College ID in order to receive the Student rate for registration.
Download Your Forms Below…
Register for DFH 2017 Today!
F.A.Q. – Frequently Asked Questions
Conference Schedule – Paneh Mega Mime Conference begins on Thursday, April 27th at 9am.
- Thursday 9am – 3pm Mini Dance, Mime, Flag Bootcamps for all ages
- Thursday 7pm Evening worship & showcase
- Friday 8am – 4:30 pm Ministry Development Workshops for all ages
- Friday 5:30pm Evening worship & choreography
- Saturday 7am Prayer
- Saturday 8:30am All day dance, mime, flag choreography classes
- Saturday 7pm Evening concert
Please note: Participants may arrive anytime throughout the conference that best fits their schedule. We do understand that students may not be able to miss school/college. It would be very helpful if your ministry arrive by 3pm on Friday for the start of afternoon choreography. However, we do understand if that may not work for your ministry and will do our best to ensure that all participants are empowered before leaving our conference.
Thursday morning Bootcamp/Choreography Sessions: Please wear modest workout attire. During choreography workshops: Lose fitting sweats or gym clothes; Ladies – no tights or leggings please.
General sessions on Thursday and Friday session: Casual attire
Saturday Night Concert Attire -‐The conference participants will apply what they have learned throughout the conference. It will be a night of celebration, praise & worship. We encourage you to invite your friends and family to experience this awesome move of God. The ministry attire for the conference is as follows:
Concert Attire for Mime Ministers
- Black dress pants (no jeans or sweatpants or leggings)
- Optional Paneh Mime Black Tshirt or Black short sleeve T-‐shirt (no low cut shirts)
- Black socks (thick) or Black dance shoes
- White gloves
Concert Attire for Dance Ministers
- You are welcome to bring your dance wear. Please bring black, purple or white tunic/skirts with palazzo
- You may bring multiple dance garments in case you minister to more than one selection
- Dance shoes
- Appropriate undergarments
- Men in worship: Any appropriate male dance attire black, white is acceptable.
If you plan to minister with the flag ministry, please bring your own flags with you. Flags will not be provided for worship selections.
Thursday Night Showcase
If you would like to be a part of the Thursday night Meet & Greet Showcase, please send the following information to email@example.com. To be considered for the showcase, all information must be submitted by March 1, 2016. Please note due to our overwhelming submissions, you will be contacted if your ministry was selected to participate. Your ministry must be registered by March 1 to be considered.
Please send the following information in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- your ministry youtube link
- ministry picture
- ministry bio
- Please provide your ministry contact information
Mime Make-up Accessories - What to Bring
- Kryolan clown white paint
- Baby Wipes (enough for your group)
- Towels to wash faces
- Jet Black lipstick
- White liner pencils
- Make up remover
Conference T-‐shirts will be available for purchase. T-‐Shirt prices will range between $10-‐20. Other products: Conference DVDs, mime paint, mime paint removal, facial cleaning supplies, praise & worship accessories will be available for purchase.
A limited amount of paint will be onsite for purchase. We encourage you to purchase your own makeup from our product table.
Conference participants are responsible for their own transportation. There are two airports that can serve you during your stay with us.
Piedmont Triad International Airport
Address: 1000 Ted Johnson Pkwy, Greensboro, NC 27409 Code: GSO
Raleigh-Durham Airport (RDU)-‐ 85 minute drive
2400 John Brantley Blvd, Morrisville, NC 27560
www.panehmime.org for most current hotel information